Virtual Veterinary Dental
Canine & Feline Extraction Wet Lab
Veterinary Dentistry Level 2 Virtual for Veterinarians
Sunday – March 20th, 2022
Total of 20 Hours of RACE CE
Please register by March 11th
as registration will be closing.
Veterinarians Please Note: This virtual course is our Level 2 Live Wet Lab. If you have not taken the Introductory Practical Dentistry and Virtual Wet Lab for Vets and Techs or had a similar detailed two day introductory dentistry course please click below to see the topics covered and to register.
Prerequisites for your Course
Your Instructors for the
Veterinary Dental Key Concepts
and Extraction Principles
- Immediate 24/7 Lifetime Access to the 5 hours of online RACE CE upon registration.
- To maximize in-person training experience you must complete the Veterinary Dental Key Concepts and Extraction Principles and the RACE CE quiz prior to attending the in-person wetlab
– Cadavers vs. Live Patients
- Surgical Loupes
- Canine Simple and Surgical Extraction Techniques Videos
- Feline Simple and Surgical Extraction Techniques Videos
Practical Approach to Periodontal Disease in Dogs & Cats
– When to Extract and When to Treat
– Close Root Planing and Subgingival Curettage
– Introduction to Bone Grafts
- Common Dental Diseases
- Radiographic Interpretation
Secrets Of Dental Success Veterinary Online Course
Create the Veterinary Dentistry Service that you, your staff and your patients deserve. Dr. Beckman guides you to overcome all obstacles and achieve the ultimate success in your practice. View the course videos and resources wherever, whenever and as many times as you like 24/7
RACE accredited 7 hours CE
- Secrets of the Dental Service Protocol
- Secrets of Radiographic Interpretation and Surgical Extractions
- Secrets of Veterinary Dental Radiographic Positioning & Technique Bonus
- Secrets of Client Education
- Secrets of Veterinary Dental Radiographic Positioning & Technique
- Secrets of Radiographic Orientation and Interpretation Q & A
Instructor: Brett Beckman, DVM, FAVD, DAVDC, DAAPM
*We strongly recommend that you complete this online course prior to the Extraction Lab.*
Veterinary Canine and Feline Surgical Dental Extractions
Sunday – March 20th, 2022
A Full Day of Hands on Intense Instruction to Give You the Skills to Master Canine & Feline Surgical Extractions
RACE accredited 8 hours CE
- Maxillary Canine Extraction
- Maxillary 4th Premolar Extraction
- Mandibular Canine Extraction
- Mandibular First Molar Extraction
- Partial Quadrant: Maxillary 4th Premolar, 1st and 2nd Molars
- Full Mandibular Quadrant
- Root tip Retrieval
Are Dog and Cat Surgical Extractions Taking Too Long?
Get first hand access to Dr. Beckman's specific techniques and begin performing surgical extractions more efficiently than you ever thought possible.
Minimize root fractures and be confident removing root tips if they do happen.
Master previously frustrating extractions with the new skills you develop in this Veterinary Dental Extraction Lab
Be one of only a few to attend and become one of the most confident and highly skilled DVM’s performing surgical extractions in general practice today.
Your Instructor for the Live Virtual Wet Lab
Dr. Keaten graduated from Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2013 with a dual master’s degree in public health that she completed in 2016. She is one of only a handful of highly skilled graduates trained by Dr. Brett Beckman in the International Veterinary Dentistry Institute 8 month program.
Due to her exceptional skills in veterinary dentistry and teaching, Dr. Beckman has personally chosen her to join the instructor team to provide the most impactful training for you in this virtual wet lab utilizing his methods and techniques.
Course Begins at 8:30 am & Ends at 4:30 pm
Total of 20 Hours RACE CE