Veterinary Dental Course and
Dog & Cat Extraction Wet Lab
Veterinary Dentistry Level 2
Atlanta, Saturday & Sunday – April 2-3, 2022
Total of 21 Hours RACE CE
Please register by March 19th
as registration will be closing.
Veterinarians Please Note: This course is our Level 2 Live Wet Lab. If you have not taken the Introductory Practical Dentistry and Wet Lab for Vets and Techs or had a similar detailed two day introductory dentistry course please click below to see the topics covered and to register.
Prerequisites for this Course
Veterinary Dental Key Concepts
and Extraction Principles
- Immediate 24/7 Lifetime Access to the 5 hours of online RACE CE upon registration.
- To maximize in-person training experience you must complete the Veterinary Dental Key Concepts and Extraction Principles and the RACE CE quiz prior to attending the in-person wetlab
– Cadavers vs. Live Patients
- Surgical Loupes
- Canine Simple and Surgical Extraction Techniques Videos
- Feline Simple and Surgical Extraction Techniques Videos
Practical Approach to Periodontal Disease in Dogs & Cats
– When to Extract and When to Treat
– Close Root Planing and Subgingival Curettage
– Introduction to Bone Grafts
- Common Dental Diseases
- Radiographic Interpretation
Are Dog and Cat Surgical Extractions Taking Too Long?
Get first hand access to Dr. Beckman's specific techniques and begin performing surgical extractions more efficiently than you ever thought possible.
Minimize root fractures and be confident removing root tips if they do happen.
Master previously frustrating extractions with the new skills you develop in this Veterinary Dental Extraction Lab
Be one of only a few to attend and become one of the most confident and highly skilled DVM’s performing surgical extractions in general practice today.
FIND OUT WHY