It is recommended but not required that veterinarians take the Level 1 Virtual or Level 1 Live.
Please note: We strongly recommend that either your technician or you AND your technician take Level 1 Live or Virtual if your dentistry service is not running smoothly in the areas below:
- • Radiographic Technique and Positioning
- • Basic Radiographic Interpretation
- • Nerve Blocks
- • Hands-on Periodontal Instrumentation and Technique
- • Client Education and Home Care
- • Dentistry Service Setup, Anesthesia and Pain Management